*******

*******
A SAUDADE É A NOSSA ALMA DIZENDO PARA ONDE ELA QUER VOLTAR...

sexta-feira, 23 de julho de 2010

...you Victor!


You have been wonderful, my Juliette, all through these dark and violet days. If I needed love, you brought it to me, bless you! When, in my hiding places, always dangerous, after a night of waiting, I heard the key of my door trembling in your fingers, peril and darkness were no longer round me--what entered then was light! We must never forget those terrible, but so sweet, hours when you were close to me in the intervals of fighting. Let us remember all our lives that dark little room, the ancient hangings, the two armchairs, side by side, the meal we ate off the corner of the table, the cold chicken you had brought; our sweet converse, your caresses, your anxieties, your devotion. You were surprised to find me calm and
serene.
Do you know whence came both calmness and serenity?
From you...

Victor Hugo

3 comentários:

Mr. Mojo Risin' disse...

curioso a pensar quem vamos ser nas proximas vidas... ano 2225...
captain foda-se with his lady caralho through the space...love shuttle to planet soul!!!

victor

Unknown disse...

Com música a bombar nas colunas super-sónicas... fighting injustice all over the space!

...but making love old school style, no fancy machines for us; vintage shuttle, with old-fashioned love!!!!

Mr. Mojo Risin' disse...

very...very old school...e um style do caralho!!!